MOLD INSPECTION & mold removal
A FREE 30 MINUTE CONSULTATION CAN LITERALLY SAVE YOU $1000’S
FREE ESTIMATES | NO TRAVEL CHARGE | LOCALLY OWNED & OPERATED
WE HAVE MORE THAN 35 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
full-service design and remodeling company
MOLD REMOVAL in BILLINGS, MT
MOLD REMOVAL AND REMEDIATION
Six Sigma Contracting is specially trained in mold removal, restoration and remediation from all types of buildings and structures including but not limited to homes and businesses. We have many techniques we use depending on the scope of the mold problem, we can help with small mold issues to large mold issues.
The steps we take for mold remediation:
- We Start with a certified test for mold – testing inside where the affected area is and the outdoor environment to see the mold levels. A third party laboratory is used to verify results.
- Next, having confirmed the presence, type, and quantity of mold, we start our mold removal process. If containment is required we build a structure to contain the mold to prevent mold from spreading any further.
- Then we remove any mold infested materials such as walls, drywall, ceilings, etc. and clean any mold ridden fixtures and other items that mold may be attached to.
- Next, it’s time for repairing/rebuilding any necessary structure to get your home or business to like-new condition.
- While mold removal is a process that may disrupt your life in varying degrees, our team works to solve the issue and get your household or business back to normal as soon as possible.
- Our team takes pride in being able to guide you through the entire process, making sure to answer all questions you have, while keeping you safe, and maintaining high quality standards from beginning to completion.
- As Needed, we work very closely with Realtors and/or Property Management companies when mold is found during the inspection process. We are experts in handling these situations so you don’t have to.
Why Choose Six Sigma Contracting to help you remove mold?
As certified mold removal specialists we have the experience of over 30 years working with all types of mold situations, from black mold removal to unhealthy mold spores in the air, we handle every mold situation no matter the size of the mold job. We can work directly with your insurance company to see to it that your mold damage claim is properly administered as well. Lastly, our technicians work to keep you, your family or employees as safe as possible during the entire process. We look forward to serving you!
Our other services
” Outstanding service! Thank you, Rick! “
HAVE A REMODELING PROJECT?
Contact Th, he’d love to talk with you about your project!